Olmstead Loop Directions
- Once you reach the intersection of Green Valley Road and Salmon Falls Road
go North along Salmon Falls Road.
- About 6 miles later you'll reach the Salmon Falls Bridge
- Continue roughly another 12 miles until the road ends at a T-junction -
- This road goes something like a 1/4 mile before ending at a T-junction
with the 49, turn Left
- Go (North) along the 49 for around 6 miles and you'll arrive in Cool
- Pass the stop sign in the center of Cool, and around 1/4 to a 1/2 mile
later you'll see the Cool Fire Station on the Left.
- Turn Left just after the fire station and park in the dirt parking lot
behind the fire station.
- The Olmstead Loop trail leaves from the North end of the parking lot.
Return to the Cycling Page
© Roland Wooster, 2007. All rights reserved.